- This event has passed.
May 21, 2023 - May 23, 2023
ICSC Recon is the International Council of Shopping Centers’ annual global real estate convention. It is the world’s largest gathering of real estate professionals. The event provides an opportunity for attendees to network, learn about the latest trends in retail real estate, and do business with thousands of exhibitors.
The ICSC Recon the exhibit hall features over 1,200 exhibitors showcasing their products and services. These exhibitors include retailers, shopping center owners, developers, architects, and other vendors.
Another important aspect of ICSC Recon is the networking opportunities. The event provides attendees with numerous opportunities to connect with other industry professionals, including receptions, parties, and other social events. These events allow attendees to make new contacts, share ideas, and form partnerships that can help them succeed in the retail real estate market.
Attendees at the 2023 RECon Show can expect to:
- Meet with key decision makers from the shopping center industry.
- Get connected and network with over 34,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors from around the world.
- View the latest industry products and services that are critical to your business.
- Take part in professional development courses, and educational opportunities for retail real estate professionals.
- Attend after parties and industry networking events, and do a year’s worth of business in just three days .
How Many People Attend RECon?
Over 34,000 attendees and 1,000 exhibitors will make their way to Las Vegas for the 2022 RECon Show.
(Times are subject to change)
Sunday, May 21?•?Wynn
1:00 – 4:30 pm?•?Professional Development Workshops
4:45 – 6:00 pm?•?Keynote Speaker
6:00 – 8:00 pm?•?Opening Reception
6:30 – 8:00 pm?•?ICSC Global Awards Ceremony
Monday, May 22?•?LVCC
8:00 am – 5:00 pm?•?Exhibit Hall Open
10:00 am – 4:30 pm?•?Sessions
Tuesday, May 23?•?LVCC
8:00 am – 3:00 pm?•?Exhibit Hall Open
10:00 – 11:45 am?•?Sessions