- This event has passed.
December 5, 2019 - December 14, 2019FREE
The NFR Cowboy Christmas Show returns to Las Vegas, with one of the biggest shows to date.
Cowboy Christmas is part of the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo and is 10 days of Cowboy fun. The one-of-a-kind Western Gift Show brings in some of the top cowboy and western vendors to showcase their unique products which include: customized jewelry, western wear, boots and spurs, furniture, original art, handmade crafts, and pottery.
This year’s show is expected to draw in over 400 hundred vendors, all showing off their latest unique western gifts.
Located in the South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the 2019 Cowboy Christmas Gift Show show is over 400,000 square feet of show floor products. This year’s show is expected to draw in over 400 hundred vendors, all showing off their latest unique western gifts.
The show is also the best source for the Official Wrangler NFR and PRCA merchandise. The Expo is open daily from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm and admission is free.
Cowboy Christmas will include the following main anchor displays and programming elements:
- Rodeo Way – This “Old West” setting features eight interactive industry and rodeo exhibits located at the east entrance of Cowboy Christmas;
- Wrangler Rodeo Arena – The arena will seat more than 1,100 fans and feature the Flag Girl Competition, Exceptional Rodeo presented by NV Energy and, for the fourth consecutive year, the Junior World Finals with championship competitions in bull riding, bareback riding, saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, girls and boys breakaway, team roping, tie-down roping, pole bending and barrel racing;
- Rodeo Live presented by RODEOHOUSTON – Daily features include Flint Rasmussen’s “Outside the Barrel,” RFD-TV’s Western Sports Roundup and Keepin’ it Country with host Andy Griggs. New in 2019 is the Cowboys for Conservation Calcutta;
- Coors Rodeo Saloon – Every great “rodeo” needs a saloon. Located near the east end of Cowboy Christmas, the Saloon features food vendors and video screens with a replay of the prior night’s Wrangler NFR performance;
- NFR Central – This area will feature radio remotes, contestant and musician autograph sessions, giveaways and more. Dale Brisby will also be in attendance;
- Great Wall of Rodeo presented by Calgary Stampede – This fan favorite features a graphic of all Wrangler NFR contestants and other interactive elements.
2019 Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo
Cowboy Christmas Show has partnered up with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo.
To add to the experience upstairs, attendees can take a stroll along the red carpet at Junior World Finals BLVD. presented by 12 Gauge Ranch featuring 18 interactive exhibits from sponsors of each event and the Junior World Finals. The red carpet will lead you to the Wrangler Rodeo Arena, the location for the Junior World Finals.
The combined show covers more than 900,000 square feet presenting the best in firearms, optics, outfitter and guides, hunting apparel, and all things hunting and outdoors.
Admission to the RMEF Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo is free and show hours will match Cowboy Christmas on the first floor.