- This event has passed.
January 9, 2023 - January 11, 2023
The 2023 PPAI Expo in Las Vegas is North America’s largest international promotional products tradeshow.
PPAI is the trusted leader in the promotional products industry delivering essential knowledge, resources and community to ensure the success of its members, those who manufacture, import and resell promotional products, and the promotional products industry itself.
The PPAI Expo, at The Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino Convention Center, features more than 1,300 exhibiting companies showcasing more than a quarter million products over 1,000,000 square feet of the Mandalay Bay Convention Center, the fifth largest convention center in the U.S.
Attendees at PPAI can expect:
- Attend 100+ free or paid education sessions which apply credit to gaining your professional designation within the industry.
- Get your name in front of the people you want to create business relationships with at one of the numerous networking opportunities and events offered at The PPAI Expo .
- The best in screen printing, embroidery and digital technology.
- Gain access to over 700 products in a single setting by visiting the Product Pavilions area.
- Explore 2 levels of tradeshow exhibits with over 3,300 booths displayed in over 75 aisles.
PPAI Expo Party List
Tuesday, January 10
- Women’s Leadership Conference Social – 4-5 pm
Wednesday, January 11
- SPARK Networking Reception – 3 – 4 pm
- Technology Leaders Networking Event – 4 – 5 pm Promopaloooza – 6:30 – 10 pm
Promopalooza: The PPAI Expo Party
Starts: January 11, 2023 6:30 PM
Ends: January 11, 2023 10:00 PM
Where: Live from Allegiant Stadium
Tickets: $75 each thru January 6, $125 onsite (Purchase ticket through registration)
Hosted By PPAI & SAGE
Promopalooza will feature drinks and heavy hors d’oeuvres with plenty of opportunity for networking, dancing and simply taking it all in at one of the Vegas Strip’s newest landmarks. This extraordinary venue is highlighted by some of the most breathtaking panoramas in all of Las Vegas.
Disclaimer: Must be 21 or older to attend. Valid government-issued photo ID is required for entry. Passports are required for international guests.