- This event has passed.
The 2019 Pizza Expo in Las Vegas, put on by the National Association of Pizzeria Operators, is the world’s largest pizza-only trade show and is now in its 35th year. Pizza Expo, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, is the only industry event where you’ll find more than 90 industry-specific seminars, workshops, and demonstrations, not to mention 500 exhibiting companies and 1,100 booths.
Attendees include pizzeria or pizza-concept restaurant owners, operators and managers, as well as distributors and food brokers.
Exhibitors include suppliers of pizza ingredients and pizza flour, point-of-sales systems, ovens, kitchen equipment, marketing and promotional materials and many other companies providing goods and services to the pizza restaurant industry.
With nearly 500 exhibiting companies on the show floor, Pizza Expo is the place for independent and chain pizzeria owners and managers to one-stop shop for nearly any needed product or service — and see what’s new in the industry.
- Pizza-related products and services are represented exclusively on the show floor.
- Education seminars, cooking demonstrations and other programming address the specific needs and concerns of pizza operators.
- You can compare and evaluate products and services, negotiate great deals on the spot and watch product demonstrations.
- Obtain new knowledge, insight, and ideas that can help position your pizzeria for future growth.
- Network and share ideas with your peers from throughout the world and select from among 90-plus seminars, workshops, and demonstrations.
Why Attend the 2019 Pizza Expo?
Pizza Expo After Hour Events and Party List
Monday, March 4
- New-Operators Reception
6 – 7 pm
Central Halls, Room TBD
Tuesday, March 5
- Beer & Bull Idea Exchange
5:00 – 6:30 pm
- Scott’s Las Vegas Pizza Tour
6:00 – 10:00 pm
Wednesday, March 6
- Pizza Today Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
4:00 – 5:30 pm
- World Pizza Games Finals & Block Party
5:30 – 8 pm