- This event has passed.
September 23, 2019 - September 25, 2019
What is the Pack Expo?
PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the largest processing and packaging event of the year—an event known for showcasing the innovation of top-tier suppliers.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas brings together end users and suppliers from every vertical industry for three days packed with ideas and solutions that power innovation.
It’s where corporate- and plant-level managers, engineers, production professionals, brand managers and package designers can connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain perspective on the industry to stay ahead of the game.
- Valuable, hands-on and convenient learning opportunities right on the show floor with over 800K net square feet of space.
- Solutions specific to branding (containers, materials, and labeling), confectionery, processing and reusable packaging in targeted show floor pavilions.
- free, educational presentations throughout each day right on the show floor.
Attendees at the PACK Expo can expect:
- 2,000+ top industry suppliers of processing and packaging solutions.
- Networking with 30,000 industry professionals representing over 40+ vertical industries.
- Educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
How Many People Attend PACK EXPO?
Over 30,000 people and 2,000+ top industry suppliers are expected to make their way to Las Vegas to attend this year’s Pack Expo
Healthcare Packaging EXPO Powers Innovation in Pharma Production
September 23 – 25, 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
9:00 am – 4:00 pm, daily
Co-locating with PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the premier, most comprehensive showcase of solutions for the pharmaceutical production supply chain.
- 250 exhibitors supplying pharmaceutical supply chain solutions
- 5,000 professionals from the pharmaceutical, biopharma, medical device and nutraceutical industries
- 100,000 net square-foot show floor
- Free educational sessions for attendees on the show floor
Pack Expo After Parties and Networking Events
KEEP ON A-ROCK’N with the Steve Miller Band
Monday, September 23, 2019
Reception at 4:00 pm;
Performance at 5:00 pm Las Vegas Convention Center, North Building Tickets: $95 each (or 10 for $855) Proceeds benefit NS2 Serves.
Tickets include beer, wine, light hors d’oeuvres and the performance. Purchase tickets either during the registration process or by logging back in to your registration record.
EMERGING LEADERS NETWORK
MONDAY, SEPT. 23 7:30-10:30 p.m.
Chateau Rooftop • Paris Las Vegas 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Connect with the crème de la crème of young leaders in packaging and processing during PACK EXPO Las Vegas! Join over 200 young professionals in packaging and processing for a networking reception at Chateau Rooftop. Enjoy an open bar, hors d’oeuvres, music and networking activities. The Emerging Leaders Network (ELN) is a network of engaged professionals in packaging and processing dedicated to advancing the industry through its next generation of leaders.