PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the largest processing and packaging event of the year—an event known for showcasing the innovation of top-tier suppliers.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas brings together end users and suppliers from every vertical industry for three days packed with ideas and solutions that power innovation.
It’s where corporate- and plant-level managers, engineers, production professionals, brand managers and package designers can connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain perspective on the industry to stay ahead of the game.
- Valuable, hands-on and convenient learning opportunities right on the show floor with over 800K net square feet of space.
- Solutions specific to branding (containers, materials, and labeling), confectionery, processing and reusable packaging in targeted show floor pavilions.
- free, educational presentations throughout each day right on the show floor.
Attendees at the PACK Expo can expect:
- 2,000+ top industry suppliers of processing and packaging solutions.
- Networking with 30,000 industry professionals representing over 40+ vertical industries.
- Educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
How Many People Attend PACK EXPO?
Over 30,000 people and 2,000+ top industry suppliers are expected to make their way to Las Vegas to attend this year’s Pack Expo
Healthcare Packaging EXPO Powers Innovation in Pharma Production
September 23 – 25, 2019
Las Vegas Convention Center
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
9:00 am – 4:00 pm, daily
Co-locating with PACK EXPO Las Vegas, Healthcare Packaging EXPO is the premier, most comprehensive showcase of solutions for the pharmaceutical production supply chain.
- 250 exhibitors supplying pharmaceutical supply chain solutions
- 5,000 professionals from the pharmaceutical, biopharma, medical device and nutraceutical industries
- 100,000 net square-foot show floor
- Free educational sessions for attendees on the show floor