- This event has passed.
September 11, 2023 - September 13, 2023
Whether your next frontier is building a line or automating it, scaling up e-commerce, sustainability or refining your supply chain, you’ll find cutting-edge solutions for improving every aspect of production at PACK EXPO Las Vegas.
What is the Pack Expo?
PACK EXPO Las Vegas is the largest processing and packaging event of the year—an event known for showcasing the innovation of top-tier suppliers.
PACK EXPO Las Vegas brings together end users and suppliers from every vertical industry for three days packed with ideas and solutions that power innovation.
It’s where corporate- and plant-level managers, engineers, production professionals, brand managers and package designers can connect with suppliers, talk shop and gain perspective on the industry to stay ahead of the game.
- Valuable, hands-on and convenient learning opportunities right on the show floor with over 800K net square feet of space.
- Solutions specific to branding (containers, materials, and labeling), confectionery, processing and reusable packaging in targeted show floor pavilions.
- free, educational presentations throughout each day right on the show floor.
Attendees at the PACK Expo can expect:
- 2,000+ top industry suppliers of processing and packaging solutions.
- Networking with 30,000 industry professionals representing over 40+ vertical industries.
- Educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
How Many People Attend PACK EXPO?
Over 30,000 people and 2,000+ top industry suppliers are expected to make their way to Las Vegas to attend this year’s Pack Expo
Pack Expo After Parties and Networking Events
Full List coming soon!