NSSF SHOT Show
January 19, 2021 - January 22, 2021
UPDATE: Cancelled due to Nevada having a moron for a Governor!
The 2021 SHOT Show, presented by The National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF), brings together some of the top professionals involved with the shooting sports, hunting and law enforcement industries.
The 2021 SHOT Show is the 5th largest tradeshow in Las Vegas and is the world’s largest trade show for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting accessories industry. There simply isn’t a bigger and better firearms event to attend!
SHOT SHOW 2020 PARTY LIST: After Parties and Networking Events
More Events to come as we get closer to the show!
Firearms Industry Marketers Meetup During SHOT SHOW
Firearms Industry Marketers Meetup During SHOT Show is an informal meetup for firearm, military, outdoor, hunting and fishing marketing professionals to come together, swap stories, talk about the challenges associated with marketing firearms in the current climate, network, and relax after a long day at SHOT Show.
Check back for a full list of events as the convention gets closer.
Attendance at the SHOT Show is RESTRICTED to the shooting, hunting, and outdoor trade; and commercial buyers and sellers of military, law enforcement, and tactical products and services ONLY.
The show is not open to the public. Admission to the show requires government-issued photo identification plus documentation demonstrating direct, professional affiliation to the trade.
Attendees at this year’s SHOT Show can expect:
- The latest gear, guns, ammunition, knives, outdoor apparel, optics, and firearms related products and services.
- More than 1,600 exhibitors showcasing the latest and greatest in shooting, hunting, and tactical gear.
- The ability to network with the top firearms and outdoor companies in the world.
- To meet some of the top hunting and tactical industry professionals in the world.
- To attend some of the year’s best after parties, seminars and firearms industry events. SHOT Show has some of the best after-parties in Las Vegas.
In addition to the guns that everyone comes to see, SHOT SHOW offers the latest hunting, outdoors, survival and tactical equipment for you to check out before it hits the store shelves. How Many People Attend the Las Vegas SHOT SHOW Over 70,000 industry professionals attend the SHOT Show, making it the world’s largest trade show for the firearms, ammunition, hunting and shooting accessories industry. The NSSF carefully restricts attendance to professionals in shooting, hunting, and outdoor trade.