- This event has passed.
SHOT Show Industry Day at the Range
January 17, 2022
Industry Day at the Range is the largest, most influential one-day event in the hunting and shooting industry. Industry Day at the Range / SHOT Show Media Day at the Range is held annually on the day before the opening of each year’s SHOT Show.
The 2022 SHOT Show® Industry Day at the Range is expected to draw in over 1,100 members of the media and over 400 buyers. With 170 manufacturers exhibiting, and over 500,000 rounds of ammunition shot, Industry Day is the largest hands-on event in the hunting and shooting industry giving outdoor media and buyers the opportunity to shoot and test new products for 2018.
Shot Show Industry Day at the Range
- First Session open to 1,000 invited media members who are welcome to stay the entire day.
- The second session will open at 12:00 PM to up to 700 invited buyers, dealers, distributors, and retailers.
Attendees at this year’s SHOT Show Industry Day at the Range can expect:
- 170 manufacturers exhibiting firearms, ammunition, optics, and firearms related products and services.
- The chance to try out the latest firearms products.
- To Network with firearms and outdoor professionals and media.
A look at past Industry Day at the Range Events
Directions to the Range:
From I-215/I-515 proceed south 4.3 miles on I-515 (93/95) to Veterans Memorial Blvd. This is the first stop light coming into Boulder City. Turn right and go south for 0.8 miles to Adams Blvd. This is the first stop light on Veterans Memorial Blvd. Turn left and go 2.3 miles to Utah Street. This is the third stop sign on Adams Blvd. Turn right and go 0.9 miles to range turn off on the right just before the landfill. Follow the road 0.8 miles to the transmission line towers.
The Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club range does not have a street address, these coordinates will locate the range via Goggle Earth and other systems:
35° 57’ 16.49? North by 114° 47’ 56.34? West. The GPS coordinates are 35.952867, -114.797355.