January 7, 2020 @ 8:00 am - January 10, 2020 @ 5:00 pm
The 2020 International CES Show is the largest technology and consumer electronics related trade show in the world. Since 1998 CES has called Las Vegas home, and welcomes over 165,000 attendees to the valley each year.
The show brings together some of the biggest names in the industry and showcases the newest and best consumer electronic products on the market. CES is often the place where companies come to announce or launch their newest product lines.
2020 CES Party List: After Parties & Invite Only Events
The Networkinvegas.com Annual list of the hottest CES events, after parties, meetups, receptions and networking events for the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
Silicon Valley Funding Summit
Mon, Jan 6, 9:00am
Tuscany Suites Hotel, Las Vegas , NV
Investors (VCs, angels, institutional and corporate) from Silicon Valley and other regions come to meet promising innovative startups the day before CES.
Consumer Electronics Marketers Meetup During CES
Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 7:00pm
3535 Las Vegas Cocktail Bar, Las Vegas, NV
UNWIND: Lifestyle Meetup Party during CES in Las Vegas
Tue, Jan 7, 2020, 10:00 PM – Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 12:00 AM PST
After Dark Fundpire & Legacy Cocktail Party
Wed, Jan 8, 2020, 7:00 PM –Thu, Jan 9, 2020, 3:00 AM PST
Whatever your plan entails for CES in 2020, you will want to mark your calendars for the After Dark Cocktail Party. Entry to this event is on a first come, first serve basis. Mingle with CEOs, investors, and celebrities. You’ll get an inside look at the hottest 2020 start-up companies from over 100 industries
Full List of Parties Coming Soon
Attendees at CES can expect:
Every year CES Exhibitors host hundreds of after hour events, parties, networking events and invite only VIP events.
- To see the latest and greatest in electronics
- Meet top industry professionals
- Network with the top electronics companies in the world
- Attend some of the year’s best after parties and events.
How Many People Attend CES?
Over 163,000 people are expected to make their way to Las Vegas to attend this year’s Consumer Electronics Show, making it the largest annual trade show in Las Vegas.
CES Product Categories
The International CES features products—and the companies that create them—from 32 consumer technology markets, including:
Things to do while attending CES:
- CES Tips: How to do the 2019 Consumer Electronics Show
- Best places to eat in Las Vegas – Best Restaurants, places to grab a bite to eat, and best after show happy hour spots.
- Best Late-night Happy Hour Spots – Where To Find the Best Reverse Happy Hours and Late Night Specials in Las Vegas
- Free Things to Do & See – The best Free things to do while in Vegas.
- Best Spas on the Las Vegas Strip