Mirage Resort and Casino
The Mirage is a 3,044 room Polynesian-themed hotel and casino resort located on the Las Vegas Strip. Built by developer Steve Wynn, The Mirage was the first mega resort on the Strip, and really helped redefine the modern Las Vegas experience.
The Mirage Features:
- Award-winning entertainment like The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil®, Terry Fator, the Aces of Comedy™ and Boyz II Men.
- 3,044 hotel rooms impeccably outfitted to provide the complete luxury experience.
- A variety of luxury dining venues, such as STACK and Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak.
- Exhilarating nightlife at 1 OAK and REVOLUTION
Mirage Meeting Space:
Whether you’re holding a trade show or an intimate company event, The Mirage has a selection of meeting spaces with start-of-the-art equipment to help you customize every detail of your meeting or event.
The pillar-less Mirage Events Center and Grand Ballroom offer the perfect backdrop for high-impact trade shows, concerts and large events. While the impeccable Nassau Boardroom and 26 breakout rooms provide a flexible setting for more intimate gatherings. Each of the 26 meeting rooms, offering space from from 1,148 square feet to 10,573, is equipped for presentations or intimate receptions.
Las Vegas,NV89109United States (702) 791-7111
- There were no results found.