- This event has passed.
First Friday Las Vegas
March First Friday: Think
First Friday Las Vegas is the event that really helped kicked off the Vegas Art Scene. The monthly event is a community gathering, art festival, and block party where everyone in the city is invited to check out local artists and appreciate the unique art scene of Las Vegas.
The First Friday event showcases the best in local art, entertainment, music, crafts, and food.
First Friday gives local artists an opportunity to share their work, sell their handmade products, make a living, and to connect with other local like-minded people. If you are into any kind of art, this is an event that you need to check out.
What to Expect at the Las Vegas First Friday Arts Festival:
- Young and established artists from around Las Vegas displaying and selling their artwork.
- Some of the Best Food Trucks and street food in Las Vegas.
- Music with 3 stages and live bands. And if you venture downtown there are even more live concert events on Fremont Street.
- Special Art Installations and Live Performance Paintings.
- A community coming together to celebrate art and embrace our local artists.
Where is First Friday?
First Friday activities take place all over Downtown Las Vegas, but the main hubs of activity is centered around the 18b Arts District and The Fremont Entertainment District.
The main ART WALK event is centered in the 18b Arts District, with galleries and art showings taking place from the north side of the Charleston / Casino Center intersection and stretching 3 blocks south to Imperial. The hub is on Casino Center Blvd in between Colorado St and California St. with an extension on 3rd St and Colorado. First Friday also has attractions and events in the Fremont East district with live activations and music in Get Back Alley behind Beauty Bar and The Griffin
The FREMONT activities take place in venues and locations in the new Fremont Entertainment District from Las Vegas Blvd to 8th St.