- This event has passed.
Western Veterinary Conference
February 16, 2020 - February 19, 2020
The 2020 Western Veterinary Conference (WVC) in Las Vegas is one of the top educational expos for veterinary professionals. The annual conference gives veterinarians and paraprofessionals a wide array of opportunities for quality, innovative education in a relaxed and informal setting all under one roof.
The WVC Annual Conference is one of the most highly anticipated events in the veterinary community – and for good reason.
As one of the largest gatherings of veterinary professionals in the world, the Annual Conference provides more than 1,000 hours of CE and endless networking opportunities for you to connect with friends and colleagues, old and new. Each year, it grows bigger and better, and this year is no exception. WVC is proud to introduce an array of exciting new CE and professional development programs to enhance your career year-round.
Conference highlights include:
- Nearly 500 hours of CE designed educational opportunities. Hone your skills in these limited-enrollment, technique-mastering sessions where you complete advanced procedures under the expert guidance of specialists who love to teach.
- Networking events and opportunities to network and enjoy numerous social activities with the progressive veterinary community
- Sessions which provide innovative, timely and affordable solutions to the many challenges facing veterinary professionals
- One of the nation’s largest exhibitions of allied veterinary industry partners
- International authorities and emerging speakers present our state-of-the-art hands-on labs in a comfortable environment
For more than half a century, WVC has provided the highest quality year-round continuing education to medical professionals. WVC has established itself as a world leader by engaging recognized authorities to deliver valuable knowledge using innovative and effective methodologies, improving animal and human health worldwide. A trusted and highly regarded resource in the medical community, WVC advances the field of medicine through a wide variety of annual events. This includes the highly anticipated Annual Conference as well as a series of hands-on labs, specialized conferences, and destination events—ultimately demonstrating an investment in the overall advancement of medicine for patients of all walks of life.