- This event has passed.
October 25, 2022 - October 27, 2022
Staffing World is where the staffing community comes together to make strategic connections, learn about new strategies, and get solutions that win business and spark growth.
Engage on topics that address the needs of staffing professionals today:
- Battling the Great Resignation and winning more talent
- Being an inspirational and effective leader for your firm
- Making technology better fuel your recruiting efforts
- Dealing with disruption and capitalizing on opportunity
- Supporting emerging women leaders in staffing
- Tracking results when it comes to diversity and inclusion
- Staying ahead of industry changes and growth opportunities
- Maximizing your company’s growth potential
- Building a network for new business collaborations Increasing operational efficiencies using new tech tools
3 Powerful Preconvention Programs!
THRIVE Live: Elevating Careers, Empowering Women in Staffing
Always a popular preconvention program at Staffing World, THRIVE Live is designed for women in staffing in all stages of their careers. Be inspired and make connections with other women in staffing. Delve into transformative leadership, strategies for your greatest challenges, and much more.
Emerging Leaders: Next-Level Leadership Skills
Designed especially for staffing professionals who are ready to take that next career step toward greater responsibility, visibility, and influence, this preconvention program will deliver practical and interactive content that focuses on professional growth that will benefit the participant as well as their companies.
Owners Peer Group Masterclass
Oct. 25 (invite-only)
This invite-only preconvention program brings together members of an ASA Peer Group designed especially for owners and c-suite executives. The Owners Peer Group meets virtually throughout the year to share and develop strategies specific to owners and CEOs in the staffing industry.
See details »