Nightclub and Bar Show
The 2017 Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas is the industry’s largest and most important bar, nightclub and beverage event of the year.
The Nightclub & Bar Show takes place at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The annual event attracts over 40,000 industry professionals, suppliers and experts from the bar, nightclub, beverage, and hospitality industry. Produced by Nightclub & Bar Media Group, the one-of-a-kind show is an important event for those in the industry and will give bar and nightclub professionals the opportunity to connect with suppliers, conduct business and gain the tools they need to be successful in this dynamic industry.
Attendees at the Nightclub and Bar Show can expect to:
- Find and sample the latest products you need to grow your business.
- Network with top nightclub and bar industry professionals.
- See Exhibitors showcasing the latest nightclub and bar technology.
- Customized education programs, seminars, and workshops taught by leading industry experts .
- Attend Nightly networking events, 100+ nightlife events, and some of the year’s best after parties.
- Return home with a year’s worth of business advice to implement into your day-to-day operations.
Who is attending the 2017 Nightclub and Bar Show?
- Nightclub and Bar Owners/Operators (chain and independent)
- Food and Beverage Management
- Mixologists/Bartenders & Bar Managers
- Promotions & Marketing Managers
- DJs, Lighting/Sound & Video Directors
- Music & Entertainment Programmers
How Many People Attend the Nightclub and Bar Show?
Over 40,000 professionals are expected to attend the 2017 Nightclub and Bar Show in Las Vegas. It’s one of the hottest shows of the year, and is sure to be something you’ll never forget.