- This event has passed.
September 7, 2021 - September 11, 2021
What is Painweek?
PAINWeek is a medical conference in Las Vegas. It is the largest US pain conference for frontline clinicians with an interest in pain management.
The annual PainWeek conference has 120+ hours of continuing medical education courses and master classes, special interest sessions, and satellite events geared toward physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, hospitalists, psychologists, and other healthcare professionals involved in pain management.
More than 120 hours of the most up-to-date evidence-based scientific instruction available:
- Cutting-edge educational sessions
- Faculty who are leaders in their field
- Face-to-face interactions with expert speakers during the conference
- Networking with colleagues in pain management
The conference of choice for busy pain professionals
- Multiple session offerings allowing you to choose the best fit for your educational needs
- Universal access to scientific assemblies, symposia, and special presentations on a first-come, first-served basis
- More than 100 exhibiting companies invite you to visit and browse new products, see demonstrations, and ask questions
PAINWeek 2021 offers a multidisciplinary faculty and diverse curriculum in the following course concentrations: behavioral, functional, integrative, and interventional pain management, health coaching, medical/legal issues, neurology, pain and chemical dependency, physical therapy, palliative care, pharmacotherapy, and wound care. There will also be full-day programs presented by the American Pain Society, the American Society of Pain Educators, the International Pelvic Pain Society, and the National Association of Drug Diversion Investigators.