Wynn Resorts is the latest strip casino to tell their employees that they will be required to wear masks, even if they are fully vaccinated.
The memo, which went out this morning wasn’t as threatening as the MGM Resorts memo which threatened employees with restrictions, closures and layoffs if vaccination numbers didn’t increase, but Wynn did make a point to tell unvaccinated workers that they would be required to quarantine at home for at least 10 days without pay as they have removed paid sick leave for unvaccinated workers who test positive for COVID.
Unvaccinated Wynn employees are required to take weekly tests, paid for out of their own pocket, to prove they have tested negative for COVID!
Latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives to reenact mask mandates, shut downs and use the Casinos to Force Vaccinations!
- Clark County Commission Passes Mask Mandate for all Workers, even those who took the magic jab!
- Vegas Chamber Stabs Businesses in Back for Sisolak and Pushes Return of Mask Mandates
- Southern Nevada Health District recommends masks for indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status!
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Venetian and Palazzo tells Vaccinated Employees they MUST wear Masks.
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- Nevada Democrats and MGM Bribing Parents with Prizes to Vaccinate Kids in Casino!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office
- Resorts World to Segregate Unvaccinated workers: Unvaxxed not allowed to eat with vaxxed!