After a flurry of vaccine propaganda and masks directives got pushed out this morning from our local media propagandists, the Westgate Resort in Las Vegas is the latest Casino to announce that they will require both unvaccinated and vaccinated employees to wear face masks.
The Westgate says they have “internally implemented masks for team members to keep our team and guests as safe as possible.”
As we reported earlier today, when we reported on a leaked memo from the Sands Corp, the entire thing is being coordinated through the Governor’s office.
So just in case you are keeping track, here is the latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives…
- Southern Nevada Health District recommends masks for indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status!
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Venetian and Palazzo tells Vaccinated Employees they MUST wear Masks.
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- MGM to hold vaccine clinic in Park MGM Casino, with prizes for Kids!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office