On Friday, two Las Vegas resorts announced that they will require their employees to take the COVID vaccination in order to stay employed.
Both the Westgate and Resorts world have resorted to imposing medical tyranny on their workforce, forcing people to choose between feeding their families or injecting themselves with a government experiment that has done nothing to stop people from contracting the COVID virus, spreading the virus, or even dying from the so-called pandemic.
Westgate CEO David Seigel told staff in a memo that they will be required to show proof of vaccination by October 15th in order to keep their job.
The delusional madman Siegel actually almost died from COVID earlier in the year, but oddly like the rest of the vaccine cult refuses to admit the vaccine was ineffective and still promotes the useless shot that did nothing from landing him in the hospital with pneumonia.
“Westgate is not the first major company to make this decision, and we will not be the last,” Siegel said. “Vaccines are the single greatest tool we have for ending this pandemic, keeping ourselves and our families safe and returning life back to normal.”
The 86-year-old resort magnate ended with, “This is the first step and I ask you to join me. Frankly, had I not been vaccinated, it would not be me asking you to get the vaccine today.”
Resorts World announced similar draconian policies, requiring all new hires to take the COVID vaccination as a condition of employment.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- 8News Las Vegas Reporter Runs fake story claiming COVID patients lining halls of local hospital
- PBR Rodeo Leaves Las Vegas Forever Thanks To Sisolak and COVID Mandates!
- Las Vegas Elementary Teacher Tapes Mask to 4th Graders Face
- CCSD Votes to Mandate Vaccinations for Teachers
- Sisolak Allows Convention to Go Mask Free if they Ban Unvaccinated and Require Vaccine Passports
- 17 More COVID Deaths in Fully Vaccinated Reported in the Last Week in Clark County
- 38 COVID Deaths in Fully Vaccinated Reported in one Week in Clark County
- AAPEX to require proof of vaccination or a Negative COVID Test
- EDC to Require Proof of vaccination or COVID test at event with Open Drug Use, Deaths and Overdoses!
- Nevada Board of Health approves Mandatory Vaccinations to get College Education in Nevada
- Sisolak Mandates Devastate Convention Industry – Mass Cancelations as Attendees Say No to Masks