Over the last week, at least three teachers have been brutally attacked by students inside of CCSD schools. On Wednesday a letter was sent out to Grant Sawyer Middle School families by the school’s assistant principal saying that a student was arrested for assaulting a teacher.
That same day, a teacher was assaulted by a student at Foothill High School in Henderson and a student was arrested at Palo Verde High School for battery against a staff member.
At Foothills High School, we have learned that a female student pulled a kitchen knife out of her backpack and threatened the teacher before trying to attack him. The teacher was able to fight off the student with a chair.
Details of the other attacks and the attackers are being held back by the Clark County School District, as CCSD scrambles to coverup the latest attacks inside their schools. CCSD is claiming that “Due to privacy laws, they are unable to discuss individual student matters.”
The news of the attacks follows a brutal attack and sexual assault at Eldorado High last week, where 16-year-old Jonathan Eluterio Martinez Garcia punched, choked, and knocked the teacher unconscious multiple times during the vicious attack. That students was charged with 15 felonies, including attempted murder and sexual assault.
Three Arrested at Legacy High School while we were writing this article!!!
Things are so bad at Las Vegas CCSD schools, that while we were writing this article we learned that three students were just arrested at Legacy High School for fighting and having a gun on campus!
Years of unreported violence, stabbings, riots and gunfire inside CCSD schools…
Sadly none of this is new for CCSD schools. For the last couple years, we have been covering the almost daily violence and assaults inside Las Vegas Schools.
Ever since our report of the brutal beating of a girl at Las Vegas High School, parents from around the valley have started sending us videos and reports of daily brutal assaults and riots inside Las Vegas Schools.
- Two shot at Western High School in Las Vegas
- Desert Oasis High School in Las Vegas Put on Lockdown over Rioting and Fights all Over Campus
- Desert Oasis High School put on lockdown after report of AK47 on Campus
- Beatings and Fights at Hyde Park Middle School in Las Vegas Covered Up by CCSD
- Legacy High School Secretary Beat and Choked by Student: CCSD covering up Fights and Attacks inside Vegas Schools
- CCSD confirms Brutal Beating of Girl inside Las Vegas High School: More Concerned with Video Getting Out!
- Las Vegas Elementary Teacher Tapes Mask to 4th Graders Face
- Riot Breaks out at Green Valley High School as Students attack each other in Cafeteria
- Violence at Shadow Ridge & Arbor View High Schools as CCSD Stokes Hate Against Patriotic Students
Your Kids are not safe at CCSD Schools!
Please read our article on the benefits of homeschooling and how to homeschool your child in Las Vegas! Their lives depend on it!