For those that haven’t heard, Caesars Entertainment has a new development project that’s expected to transform the look and feel of the Las Vegas Strip. The $550 million project, currently being built across from Caesars Palace, will feature new restaurants and bars, upscale storefronts and a number of entertainment venues including the world’s largest observation wheel.
This morning Caesars announced the first wave of businesses that have committed to opening in the new space.
- Brooklyn Bowl – A concert, nightclub, bar, 32 lane bowling alley and restaurant venue.
- Sprinkles Cupcakes and Sprinkles Ice Cream – A Beverly Hills based cupcake and ice cream shop.
- Chayo Mexicano – An upscale casual Mexican restaurant that will feature multiple bars, private dining, indoor/outdoor seating and a mechanical bull.
- Koto – Retail store similar to Sharper Image
- Off the Strip Bistro – A local Italian restaurant that got its start in the Southern Highlands area of Las Vegas.
- Bella Scarpa – A footwear and accessories boutique.
- F.A.M.E. – Food, Art, Music and Entertainment featuring Asian street food, street art and live, Asian-inspired entertainment.
- Ruby Blue – Lingerie Store
- Yard House – Pub / Restaurant known for their huge selection of beer, ale and lager.
- Tilted Kilt – A Celtic-themed sports pub.
- Flour and Barley – A brick oven pizzeria.
The Linq is expected to open towards the end of 2013.