AEG Presents, an American worldwide sporting and music entertainment presenter that operates The Theatre at Resorts World and the Theater at Virgin Hotels Las Vegas has announced that it will ban unvaccinated people from entry into its owned and operated clubs, theatres, and festivals.
Proof of Vaccine will be required to enter their music venue at Resorts World, as well as their upcoming music festival Day N Vegas at the Las Vegas Festival Grounds.
The Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG) announced today that they have implemented the policy worldwide, including venues and festivals like New York’s Webster Hall and Brooklyn Steel, The Roxy and El Rey Theatre in Los Angeles, The Theatre at Resorts World Las Vegas, Firefly Music Festival, Day N Vegas, The New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival, and Coachella Music & Arts Festival, among others.
In a statement released from AEG, the company said:
The vaccination policy, limited only as required by law, will be in full effect nationwide no later than October 1, 2021. Several venues have already been following local government vaccination mandates, with others anticipated to come in the weeks leading up to October 1. The date was chosen specifically to allow time for any eligible unvaccinated ticketholders and staff to reach fully vaccinated status should they choose to do so. Leading up to October 1, AEG Presents will be implementing a policy of showing proof of vaccination or a negative Covid test taken within 72 hours of show date where permitted.
“We have come to the conclusion that, as a market leader, it was up to us to take a real stand on vaccination status,” said Jay Marciano, COO of AEG and Chairman and CEO, AEG Presents. “Just a few weeks ago, we were optimistic about where our business, and country, were heading. The Delta variant, combined with vaccine hesitancy, is pushing us in the wrong direction again. We realize that some people might look at this as a dramatic step, but it’s the right one. We also are aware that there might be some initial pushback, but I’m confident and hopeful that, at the end of the day, we will be on the right side of history and doing what’s best for artists, fans, and live event workers.”
Added Shawn Trell, COO and General Counsel, AEG Presents: “Certain states’ regulations may override our mandate, or a few artists may not want to immediately get on board with the plan, but we know that using our platform to take a strong position on vaccinations can make an impact. The message we want to send is simple and clear: the only way to be as safe as possible is to require everyone to be vaccinated. And we’re confident that others who haven’t been ready to make this full commitment yet will follow our lead.”
In July, Resorts World began segregating unvaccinated workers and banning them from eating with vaccinated coworkers.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- Rio World Series of Poker to Remove Players from Tournament Without Refund for COVID Close Contacts!
- Life is Beautiful to require proof of vaccination, or a negative covid-19 test
- CCSD Psychological War on Kids: QR Codes to Sit & Eat, Canceled Lunches, Kicked out for Sneezing?
- 19 more UNLV Professors Publicly call for Mandatory Vaccinations
- Nevada Government Pushing Weekly COVID Tests for Students and Quarantine for ‘Close Contacts’
- Governor Sisolak Pushing Mandatory Vaccinations for Events, Concerts and Conventions
- Steve Sisolak to Require Mandatory Vaccination for all College Students
- Are Face Masks Fueling COVID cases? How Vegas Mask Mandate could actually help Spread the Disease.
- National COVID deaths at an all-time low! None of this is about stopping a Virus!
- Sisolak orders Mask Mandate for all K-12 Schools Despite No Recorded COVID Deaths under 18 in Nevada
- Clark County Commissioners Out Partying without Masks after Enacting Mask Mandate