Dignity Health, the parent company that runs St. Rose Dominican Hospitals in Nevada, announced today that will require all of their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19.
The Hospital immediately turned off the ability to comment on its Twitter post announcing the decision which will force medical workers, people who have gone 18 months serving on the frontlines of the so-called pandemic without being vaccinated, to take the experimental shot.
When medical professionals have to be forced to take the jab, isn’t it about time our media starts asking why these trained doctors and nurses decided not to take it in the first place? They keep telling us to “follow the science” and listen to doctors, then you find out that a huge percentage of our state’s doctors and nurses have decided not to take the shot.
And why shut down the ability to comment if the decision is so popular with doctors?
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- Nevada Government Sending Propaganda Posters to Schools to Scare Kids into Accepting COVID Mandates
- Nevada Government Pushing Weekly COVID Tests for Students and Quarantine for ‘Close Contacts’
- CCSD Declares Psychological War on Kids: QR Codes to Sit & Eat, Canceled Lunches, Kicked out for Sneezing?
- 19 UNLV Professors Publicly call for Mandatory Vaccinations
- Governor Sisolak Pushing Mandatory Vaccinations for Events, Concerts and Conventions
- Steve Sisolak to Require Mandatory Vaccination for all College Students
- Music Venue at Resorts World & Virgin Casino to Require Proof of Vaccination