UPDATE: The Southern Nevada Health District has informed us via Twitter that they have not released the report for 11 days due to “technical difficulties”.
We did not stop releasing this report. We noted publicly that we experienced technical difficulties running the report last week. We will be continuing to post updated reports.— SN Health District (@SNHDinfo) September 14, 2021
A couple of weeks back we started reporting on a large number of so-called breakthrough deaths of fully vaccinated people in Clark County. Over a two-week period, at least 55 fully vaccinated people were reported to have died of COVID by the Southern Nevada Health District.
After our reports gained attention, and after we shamed a local news channel into covering the story, it seems the Southern Nevada Health District has stopped releasing the data to the public. Before our coverage, they were quietly releasing two reports every seven days – a report on Breakthrough Infections in Clark County and a report on Breakthrough Hospitalizations and Deaths in Clark County.
On September 2nd, when the death count hit 112 people they stopped releasing the Breakthrough Hospitalizations and Deaths in Clark County report. Another set of reports should have been released on their website on September 9th, but to date, those reports seem to have been stopped.
Here are the Death reports from August 11th, 2021, one from August 19th, 2021, and the last one from August 26th, 2021 that show so-called “breakthrough” deaths and hospitalizations. According to the last date reported on the SNHD website, as of September 2nd there were at least 112 fully vaccinated people in Clark County that have died from COVID.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- Westgate and Resorts World Mandate COVID vaccination for employees
- 8News Las Vegas Reporter Runs fake story claiming COVID patients lining halls of local hospital
- PBR Rodeo Leaves Las Vegas Forever Thanks To Sisolak and COVID Mandates!
- Las Vegas Elementary Teacher Tapes Mask to 4th Graders Face
- CCSD Votes to Mandate Vaccinations for Teachers
- Sisolak Allows Convention to Go Mask Free if they Ban Unvaccinated and Require Vaccine Passports
- AAPEX to require proof of vaccination or a Negative COVID Test
- EDC to Require Proof of vaccination or COVID test at event with Open Drug Use, Deaths and Overdoses!
- Nevada Board of Health approves Mandatory Vaccinations to get College Education in Nevada
- Sisolak Mandates Devastate Convention Industry – Mass Cancelations as Attendees Say No to Masks