Add Resorts World to the list of casinos that have jumped on the Sisolak propaganda train.
Today, Resorts World told employees that Unvaccinated employees will have to social distance at all times, beginning Monday, July 19th.
They went on to say that not only do they have to somehow distance themselves from others while working, but they will also be segregated from vaccinated workers and will not be allowed to eat in the same areas as unvaccinated staff.
The Venetian is also segregating employees as the come into the building, making them use non-vaxxed entrances — and like MGM is assigning Vaccinated symbols to workers badges.
Latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives…
- Southern Nevada Health District recommends masks for indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status!
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Venetian and Palazzo tells Vaccinated Employees they MUST wear Masks.
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- MGM to hold vaccine clinic in Park MGM Casino, with prizes for Kids!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office