The vile leadership of MGM Resorts announced today, that they are instating a mandatory Vaccination policy for all new hires and salaried employees.
- All salaried employees who do not exclusively work from home are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by October 15, 2021.
- All new hires, both salaried and hourly, who do not exclusively work from home must provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 before beginning work effective August 30, 2021.
MGM Resorts International operates these properties in Las Vegas: Bellagio, Aria Resort & Casino, Vdara, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, Delano Las Vegas, MGM Grand Las Vegas, MGM Grand Garden Arena, Skylofts at MGM Grand, The Mansion at MGM Grand, The Signature at MGM Grand, The Mirage, New York-New York, Park MGM.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Steve Sisolak and Democrats use Stolen COVID-19 Funds for Reelection Propaganda
- Taxpayer funded Smith Center to Require Proof of Vaccine
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals to require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Music Venue at Resorts World & Virgin Casino to Require Proof of Vaccination
- Nevada Government Pushing Weekly COVID Tests for Students and Quarantine for ‘Close Contacts’
- CCSD Psychological War on Kids: QR Codes to Sit & Eat, Canceled Lunches, Kicked out for Sneezing?
- UNLV Professors Publicly call for Mandatory Vaccinations
- Governor Sisolak Pushing Mandatory Vaccinations for Events, Concerts and Conventions
- Steve Sisolak to Require Mandatory Vaccination for all College Students