Just minutes after a woman was shot dead at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas, reports started coming in of a second shooting at Meadows Mall in Las Vegas.
Now, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police have confirmed that they found two victims with gunshot wounds inside Round1 Bowling & Amusement, an arcade known for gang violence and fights inside the mall, but no other details have been released.
People on social media reported an active shooter inside Meadows Mall, just moments after the deadly Fashion Show Mall shooting.
Second mall shooting in the last hour…. first Fashion Show, now people on TikTok reporting active shooter at Meadows Mall in Las Vegas pic.twitter.com/FkT5eFKyJi— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) December 31, 2021
We’re on lockdown at meadows there’s a shooting. Prayers for everyone here— Lexie (@ThisGirlLexxiee) December 31, 2021
AINT no way a shooting just happened at meadows mall pic.twitter.com/H6lyhnUqOH— Icantsmellwater (@icantsmellwater) December 31, 2021
While people were being shot at two separate malls in Las Vegas, our idiot governor was tweeting about keeping our city safe and instead sending out enforcement teams to harass Casino patrons about wearing their masks!
I joined a security briefing at @LVMPD ahead of the New Year’s Eve activities tonight in Las Vegas. I’m grateful to all our officers and emergency personnel, including the @NVNationalGuard and @NV_StatePolice, for their service and for keeping us all safe.— Governor Sisolak (@GovSisolak) January 1, 2022
Happy New Year! pic.twitter.com/lHgKhfG4KU
Record Violence plagues Las Vegas
This is just the latest in a long string of attacks in Las Vegas. Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve had a murder inside the Rio, a shooting inside Bally’s, a housekeeper killed at Bally’s, a man beaten almost to death for not wearing a mask inside a Las Vegas store, a man stabbed by a homeless man inside the Paris Casino, a man shot 11 times by a homeless addict in Chinatown, and countless assaults inside Casinos and throughout Las Vegas.
As the Governor’s COVID policies turn Las Vegas into a Third-World Hellhole, the problems just seem to be getting worse! Here is just a small sample of what we have covered:
- City of Las Vegas Setting Up Dangerous Confrontations with Homeless Drug Addicts on Fremont
- Rappers Drugging and raping women in the Aria
- Gangs targeting tourists for beatdowns on the Las Vegas Strip
- Sword wielding addicts roaming Fremont Street
- Homeless squatters burning down buildings every couple of weeks
- Open rioting in our schools
- No-Go Zones on the strip that have been taken over by drug dealers and homeless gangs.
- Millions Spent on Commercials to Pretend Vegas is Back: Bums Masturbate & OD just Feet Away!
- Man Brutally Beaten over a Taco on the Las Vegas Strip