This afternoon, in 110 degree heat, thousands of local residents hit the Las Vegas strip on foot and in trucks to demonstrate against the unconstitutional, business-killing COVID mandates imposed by Governor Steve Sisolak, the Clark County Commission, and the Clark County School District.
Thousands on the Strip protesting unconstitutional COVID mandates… pic.twitter.com/2gBGK8nLkN— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) September 7, 2021
The Trucks have now joined in… pic.twitter.com/TuXmqB8Gq8— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) September 8, 2021
They want you to believe you are alone!
This is the second march in the last two weeks that attracted thousands of patriotic locals to the Las Vegas strip.
People are fed up with the mandates, and they are sick of being lied to by the local media. Local NBC News Channel 3 decided to lie about the protest, and claimed it was an anti-vaccination protest. It was not, in fact, many fully-vaccinated people and even people who were pro-mask joined the march to protest against the government MANDATES!
Earlier today we exposed 8News Now reporter David Charns for making up a fake story about young COVID patients lining the halls of local hospitals. Later in the day, that same network sent reporters to take pictures of the end of the protest, as people were walking back to their vehicles, to make it look like only a hand full of people showed up.
Earlier in the day, around 800 licensed employees refused to show up to school to protest the mandatory vaccination requirements that are set to be imposed on CCSD employees.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- 8News Las Vegas Reporter Runs fake story claiming COVID patients lining halls of local hospital
- PBR Rodeo Leaves Las Vegas Forever Thanks To Sisolak and COVID Mandates!
- Las Vegas Elementary Teacher Tapes Mask to 4th Graders Face
- CCSD Votes to Mandate Vaccinations for Teachers
- Sisolak Allows Convention to Go Mask Free if they Ban Unvaccinated and Require Vaccine Passports
- 17 More COVID Deaths in Fully Vaccinated Reported in the Last Week in Clark County
- 38 COVID Deaths in Fully Vaccinated Reported in one Week in Clark County
- AAPEX to require proof of vaccination or a Negative COVID Test
- EDC to Require Proof of vaccination or COVID test at event with Open Drug Use, Deaths and Overdoses!
- Nevada Board of Health approves Mandatory Vaccinations to get College Education in Nevada
- Sisolak Mandates Devastate Convention Industry – Mass Cancelations as Attendees Say No to Masks