- This event has passed.
WQA Convention & Exposition
The Water Quality Association’s annual Convention & Exposition is the signature event of the water treatment industry. More than 3,000 water quality industry professionals are expected to attend the Water Quality Association convention.
“Our theme this year is ‘Solutions,’ said WQA Executive Director Pauli Undesser. “We believe this year’s convention offers the water treatment solutions that industry leaders need as we strive for better water quality around the world.”
Featured sessions include insights from the 2019 Consumer Opinion Study
Education sessions are offered on all three days of the event, which for more than 40 years has connected dealers, manufacturers and consultants with the latest in trends, research, education and networking opportunities. Featured sessions include insights from the 2019 Consumer Opinion Study, a look at trending legislative topics, and updates on the latest research in water quality. Most of the courses offer Continuing Professional Development credit toward certification, and the professional certification exam is offered at a discounted fee.
Attendees will find a new look and feel to the floor of this year’s trade show, which is open April 24 and 25 and offers opportunities to learn about the latest products and services in drinking water treatment. Already, 85 percent of the booth space on the show floor is committed to exhibiting companies.
A New Attendee Breakfast, Opening Reception, special events for Young Professionals and Women in Industry, and committee and section meetings provide opportunities to get to know others in the industry or get involved in WQA.
The 2019 WQA Business Boot Camp will be held April 26 at the Wynn Las Vegas Resort, focusing on finances, human resources and leadership. Aimed primarily at dealers, it is an intensive one-day workshop in all aspects of running a water treatment business.
At the 2019 Convention & Expo, you can:
- Learn about the latest research in water quality
- Find out what WQA is doing to represent you in Washington, and what issues should concern you most
- Better understand your customers after receiving insights from our 2019 Consumer Opinion Study
- Pick up some Continuing Professional Development credits toward certification
- Visit with manufacturers, suppliers and developers at our bustling Expo
- Take your professional certification exam — at a discount!
- Develop new skills for managing your business
- Get to know your peers at the New Attendee Breakfast or the Opening Reception
- And much, much more!