- This event has passed.
SANS Network Security 2018
The cyber security industry needs skilled practitioners! Join us in Las Vegas for SANS Network Security 2018 (September 23-30), and get practical, relevant training you can put to work immediately. Choose from over 45 cutting-edge courses, and sharpen your skills with top-notch training taught Importby leading industry experts.
Please check the schedule for course dates. Courses may begin and end on different days during the week of training.
- Two-Day Courses Begin: Saturday, September 29
- Four-, Five- and Six-Day Courses Begin: Sunday, September 23
- NetWars: Wednesday, September 26 and Thursday, September 27
As cyber security threats change daily and attacks become more aggressive, SANS helps you stay ahead of the curve by providing unique, hands-on immersion training you can implement the day you return to work. Choose your course and register now to get the training you need to excel.
Over 45 Cyber Security Courses
- NEW courses covering SIEM, Wireless Pen Testing, Secure DevOps, Security Architecture and more
- Four types of NetWars: Core, Cyber Defense, DFIR, and ICS.
- Keynote Address: “WMI Attacks – What You Don’t Know CAN Hurt You” by Chad Tilbury