- This event has passed.
Psychopharmacology Update Conference
The Nevada Psychiatric Association’s 24th Annual National Psychopharmacology Update in Las Vegas!
As the largest psychopharmacology conference in the US, last year NPA hosted 1,500 attendees from 48 states and 8 countries!
The Annual Nevada Psychiatric Association (NPA) Psychopharmacology Update provides comprehensive state-of-the-art information on the psychopharmacological treatment of psychiatric disorders most commonly encountered in clinical practice.
Each year, the NPA Conference Planning Committee assembles an outstanding group of internationally-known faculty.
The course is meant for all clinicians who prescribe psychotropic medications, and will address indications, contraindications, management of adverse events and liability issues. It will cover psychopharmacology from the level of the neurotransmitter to best clinical practice models. It includes a focus on complex and challenging conditions, atypical presentations and special populations throughout the life cycle. At the end of the course, the attendee will be a more competent and knowledgeable practitioner of psychopharmacology.
Psychopharmacology Update Conference Highlights:
Strengthen Your Practice:
Dynamic sessions will be presented by a slate of distinguished faculty on a wide variety of topics tailored towards psychiatrists and mental health clinicians who need the most up-to-date information available
Network over a Meal:
Breakfast, lunch, plus AM and PM refreshments served daily and are included in the registration fee.
Multiple Education Opportunities:
More than 1,600 attendees to network and share best practices with. Showcase of the industry’s leaders of services and products in our exhibit hall and during product theater programs.
The 24th National Psychopharmacology Update also includes:
- Full-day pre-conference focusing on Bipolar Disorders
- Earn a year’s worth of CME/CE credits – up to 33.5 credits will be available
- Additional educational opportunities during daily product theaters
- Luxury accommodations in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip at special discounted prices: $135-$160 at Paris Hotel and Casino and $97-$120 at Bally’s.
- Breakfast and lunch included in your registration
- Time for networking with mental health practitioners from all over the country
- Showcase of the industry’s leaders of services and products in our exhibit hall