- This event has passed.
The EASA Convention in Las VEgas is one of the top events for the electrical and mechanical apparatus sales, service and repair industry.
EASA Convention Parties and Networking
Sunday, June 30
- Kickoff Luncheon, Opening Remarks & Keynote (10:30 am – 12:25 pm)
- Exhibit Hall & New Product Theater (12:30 – 5:00 pm)
- Reception, Dinner & Entertainment (5:00 – 8:30 pm)
Monday, July 1
- EASA Shuttle – easy access to the world-famous Las Vegas strip – for Spouse/Guest attendees only (10:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Exhibit Hall & New Product Theater (12:00 – 4:00 pm)
Tuesday, July 2
- Breakfast & Annual Business Meeting (7:30 – 8:55 am)
- Luncheon & Speaker — Industrial Economy 2019 and Beyond (12:15 – 1:45 pm)
- Tour: Behind the Scenes at Mandalay Bay (1st tour, 2:00 – 3:00 pm)
- Management Open Forum (3:00 – 4:00 pm)
- Tour: Behind the Scenes at Mandalay Bay (2nd tour, 3:00 – 4:00 pm)
- Closing Reception (4:00 – 6:00 pm)
he Electrical Apparatus Service Association, Inc. (EASA) is an international trade organization of over 1,800 electromechanical sales and service firms in nearly 80 countries. Through its many engineering and educational programs, EASA provides members with a means of keeping up to date on materials, equipment, and state-of-the-art technology.