- This event has passed.
All the latest in orthopaedic technology, science, and research will be presented at the AAOS 2019 Annual Meeting – one time in one place. Make the most of this industry-leading educational event to expand your knowledge and strengthen your skills.
- Education: Orthopaedic surgeons from around the world share their research and experience at the Annual Meeting to deliver our flagship education. The offerings include over 250 sessions in a variety of learning styles.
- Experience the largest exhibition of orthopaedic products in the world.
- Develop and refine a perspective on the broad range of orthopaedic knowledge, care and surgical practice.
- Expand and integrate an understanding of the scientific and clinical tenets of orthopaedic surgery to better prevent and treat musculoskeletal disease.
- Develop an understanding of economic and practice management challenges that can lead to strategies that protect continued access to care for patients and viability of the profession.
- Provide a forum to strengthen professional relationships and develop networks that lead to better patient care, individual surgeon career satisfaction, and a more robust profession as a whole.