The Electric Daisy Carnival, a festival that is notorious for allowing open drug use, having mass-drug overdose hospitalizations, and yearly deaths at their festival announced today that they will require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to be admitted into their annual outdoor drug fest at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway in October.
But don’t worry Drug Addicts, you will still be able to take your Molly, Heroin, and Fentanyl into the show so that you can proudly overdose and overwhelm our hospital systems with your stupidity!
Isn’t it ironic that a show designed for drug addicts and anonymous sex is now pretending to care about your health and safety?
- 2012, Two people who attended Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas died after leaving the festival.
- 2014, The Electric Daisy Carnival in Las Vegas reported at least two deaths, 25 hospitalizations, over a thousand medical events, and 73 narcotics arrests throughout the three-day festival.
- 2015: 24-year-old man dies of apparent drug overdose at EDC
- 2016: 20-year-old California woman dies of drug overdose at EDC.
- 2017: One Dead, Over 1,000 Seek Medical Attention – Death from from acute MDMA and TFMPP toxicity
Health and Safety? EDC Deaths, Tens of Thousands of Drug-induced Medical Events, and Overdoses since it Started!
Isn’t it odd how the event organizers and the morons on the Clark County Commission are requiring proof of vaccination, but don’t seem to care about the people who will overdose and overwhelm the hospital system at this year’s show?
Since the festival started, multiple people have died as a result of drug-related events during the festival, some as young as 15-years old. And every year, over 1,000 people require medical attention at the show – most drug-related. Back in 2017, The LA Times linked multiple deaths directly to Insomniac events.
But somehow that Clark County Commissioners, the event organizers Insomniac, and founder Pasquale Rotella don’t seem to care about those “health hazards” and deaths!
What about other medical screenings? I mean this is about health and safety, right?
Oh you poor simpletons, why would they screen for STDs or ask for a clean STD test for the thousands of people who take part in anonymous sex and orgies inside the show? And why would they require drug tests, screen for drugs on entry, or stop drug use at the show? I mean come on, as long as they have the vaccine while they are ODing in the back of an ambulance, everything is good!
Deaths, Tens of Thousands of Drug-Related Medical Events at Insomniac and Live Nation Events.
When the Clark County Commissioners and Governor Steve Sisolak tell you these vaccine passports are for the health and safety of the public, and when Insomniac and Live Nation impose vaccine passports at their events, just remember that dozens of people die, and thousands have drug-related medical episodes at their events every year.
In 2017, Terry and Gayline Tom, sued Insomniac Holdings and Live Nation Entertainment alleging what politicians and the Clark County Commission have known for decades, the organizers of EDC and the ticketing company are not only negligent in running their festivals, but they know people are going to overdose, have life long medical problems, and die as a result of their events.
Terry and Gayline Tom’s son, a UC Irvine graduate, died of an MDMA overdose at the 2015 EDC festival at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. His parents claim the medical tent was empty, and their son was left laying on the floor without medical attention for an hour. That year more than 1,400 medical calls were requested and more than two dozen people were taken to the hospital, according to the lawsuit.
EDC’s Underage Problem: Teen Deaths, Rapes, Sexual Assaults and Overdoses
It’s well known that a large number of very young teenage girls attend EDC and Insomniac events. The company does virtually nothing to stop it. Sadly, every year these girls overdose, are raped, and some have even died at EDC, including 15-year-old Sasha Rodriguez who died of an ecstasy overdose.
The event has been described by industry insiders as “one giant nursery designed to babysit teenagers for three days.” In fact, it’s been a well-known “Secret” that the event was filled with drugged-up underage kids since the event started years ago in Los Angeles. Back in 2011, The Los Angeles Times reported that EDC was selling liquor to teenagers. When the deaths, underage drinking, and teenage drug use at EDC were exposed, organizers quickly moved the festival to Las Vegas, where they’ve gone virtually unchecked by our local media.
Editors Comments: We have zero problems with EDC being held in Las Vegas, grown adults should be able to do what they want and make up their own minds on what risky behaviors they choose to partake in; what we do have a problem with is hypocrisy!
- The hypocrisy of a company pretending they care about health and safety when they know thousands of people are going to overdose and some will die at their shows every year.
- The hypocrisy of a company that allows young, underage teenage girls to be drugged, raped, and die inside their events!
- The hypocrisy of mandating proof of COVID vaccination and testing but not mandating STD screenings, Hepatitis vaccines, TB screening, or drug screenings!
- The Hypocrisy of the Clark County Commissioners and our Governor allowing an event that they know will result in multiple deaths, and thousands of drug overdoses and medical events, while at the same time threatening to bankrupt small business owners over a stupid mask mandate that has done nothing to stop the so-called pandemic!