Clark County today released its amended local Mitigation and Enforcement plan where they mandate all Clark County Business owners must force their employees to wear facemask, regardless of vaccination status.
Effective July 21, 2021, all employers are required to ensure their employees “wear face coverings” while working indoors. But one section of the amended plan is causing huge problems for the convention and events industry; in fact, we have been told from a number of upcoming conventions that exhibitors are canceling left and right due to the County’s actions.
As part of the amended plan, the county has once again targeted events, live music and conventions. Starting July 26th, Grocery Stores, non-restricted gaming licenses at a hotel/resort, indoor malls and other indoor venues that host events with more than 250 people are no required to submit so-called “COVID plans” to the county.
More Mandates Coming!
At yesterday’s hearing, Clark County commissioners indicated a flurry of mandates, including possible public mask mandates, requiring vaccinations to work inside of Clark County, capacity limits, and shut downs could be coming very soon!
Clark County Clark Commissioner wants to threaten the public with capacity limits, another round of public mask mandates, and shutdowns in Las Vegas to scare them into taking the vaccine!!! pic.twitter.com/qfckWYBxki— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) July 21, 2021
Clark County Commissioners said employee mask mandate is just the start. public mandate is next!— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) July 21, 2021
Commissioner Tick Segerblom wants the a mandate for mandatory vaccinations in order to work in Clark County! @snhd says it’s coming!
How much longer will We The People allow this? pic.twitter.com/1NWhjz2cux
They have destroyed lives, they know they have killed small business & they think it’s funny!— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) July 21, 2021
Clark County Commissioners play on phone & text as public pleads for their livelihoods… this is heartbreaking, but her story reflects thousands of others!https://t.co/O2fPuoRD9S pic.twitter.com/GU7s27YYMH
Latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives to reenact mask mandates, shut downs and use the Casinos to Force Vaccinations!
- Clark County Commission Passes Mask Mandate for all Workers, even those who took the magic jab!
- Vegas Chamber Stabs Businesses in Back for Sisolak and Pushes Return of Mask Mandates
- Southern Nevada Health District recommends masks for indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status!
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Venetian and Palazzo tells Vaccinated Employees they MUST wear Masks.
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- Nevada Democrats and MGM Bribing Parents with Prizes to Vaccinate Kids in Casino!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office
- Resorts World to Segregate Unvaccinated workers: Unvaxxed not allowed to eat with vaxxed!