Tomorrow, the Clark County commission is planning to help Governor Steve Sisolak push the return of COVID mandates, including mandatory face masks, capacity limits, and even business shutdowns.
Time to make your voice heard and let them know you will NOT COMPLY – The emergency meeting will be held tomorrow at 1PM at the Clark County Government Center 500 S. Grand Central Pkwy. Las Vegas, NV (Principal Office). The Published Agenda and how to speak at the meeting can be found here on the Clark County Commission website at: https://clark.legistar.com/MeetingDetail.aspx?ID=879950&GUID=D1324180-1AF0-4CE0-88DB-7AABB2B53EA5&Options=info|&Search=
Internally, the Clark County government has already sent out an email from County Manager Yolanda King informing all workers, even those who took the vaccine, that starting tomorrow they will be required to wear masks in common and public areas.
Nevada Resort Association President Virginia Valentine said Monday she is fully onboard with requiring all Casinos workers to be forced to comply with an employee mask mandate, one of the items that is expected to be on the agenda. She said several casino operators had already implemented various mitigation measures.
“We’re going to comply with it,” said Valentine. “We think it’s an important step.”
Of course, this is part of the backroom deals we exposed last week, coming directly from Sisolak’s office. Last week we exposed his plan, and released a memo sent out internally at the Sands Corporation that proved it was Sisolak himself, using the weight of his office to pressure Casinos into pushing the mask mandates and further cracking down on unvaccinated workers.
The Gaming Control Board is expected to enforce the county’s mask mandate at casinos and other gaming establishments. According to our sources at several local casinos, the decision has already been made and they are already getting ready to force their workers, even those that took the vaccine so they could stop wearing masks, to comply with the order.
The governor’s office is trying to force the casinos and the Clark County commission to do his dirty work, that way come election time he can say it was private business and local officials who implemented the latest round of mandates.
Latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives to reenact mask mandates, shut downs and use Casinos to Force Vaccinations!
- Las Vegas Chamber Stabs Businesses in Back for Sisolak and Pushes Return of Mask Mandates
- Southern Nevada Health District recommends masks for indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status!
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Venetian and Palazzo tells Vaccinated Employees they MUST wear Masks.
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- Nevada Democrats and MGM Bribing Parents with Prizes to Vaccinate Kids in Casino!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office
- Resorts World to Segregate Unvaccinated workers: Unvaxxed not allowed to eat with vaxxed!