As part of Governor Steve Sisolak’s psychotic attempt to ban unvaccinated people from being able to live a normal life, the Consumer Electronic Show is the latest major even to announce they are banning unvaccinated people from their convention in January.
Proof of vaccination will be required to attend CES 2022.— CES (@CES) August 17, 2021
We will continue to monitor and evaluate the situation and will announce additional protocols closer to the show.?https://t.co/qLWZkVtqgP pic.twitter.com/KLLkhlC8BW
The news comes less than 24 hours after Governor Sisolak announced his plan to use the Casinos, Event Venues and Conventions to enact vaccine passports for him.
Sisolak Laughs at the prospect of banning unvaccinated from living life!
In his dystopian press conference earlier today, the psychotic, wannabe dictator laughed in amusement at his plan to ban unvaccinated people from living a normal life, laughing and telling reporters that this will force people to get the vaccine if they want to attend events.https://videopress.com/embed/KWAhMCUz?preloadContent=metadata&hd=1
He then encouraged small businesses to enact vaccine passports and warned that he would use law enforcement to go after anyone who tried to use fake vaccine cards.
This is just the start… Bars, Restaurants and Stores are next!
The governor’s office is working with Jim Murren, MGM and the COVID taskforce to intimidate business owners into requiring vaccine passports. Later this month, they are expected to announce that if small businesses ban the unvaccinated as well, they will also be able to drop mask mandates.
COVID Tyranny Updates:
- Las Vegas Raiders Ban Unvaccinated: Will Require Proof of Vaccine at Allegiant Stadium
- Sisolak Forcing Conventions & Concerts to Require Proof of Vaccinations to Drop Mask Mandate
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Steve Sisolak and Democrats use Stolen COVID-19 Funds for Reelection Propaganda
- Taxpayer funded Smith Center to Require Proof of Vaccine
- St. Rose Dominican Hospitals to require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19
- Music Venue at Resorts World & Virgin Casino to Require Proof of Vaccination
- Nevada Government Pushing Weekly COVID Tests for Students and Quarantine for ‘Close Contacts’
- CCSD Psychological War on Kids: QR Codes to Sit & Eat, Canceled Lunches, Kicked out for Sneezing?
- UNLV Professors Publicly call for Mandatory Vaccinations
- Governor Sisolak Pushing Mandatory Vaccinations for Events, Concerts and Conventions
- Steve Sisolak to Require Mandatory Vaccination for all College Student