After MGM and Sisolak through their VIVA VAX DAYS event last week, where MGM gave Casinos prizes, concerts, and hotel vacation packages to parents who used their kids as human Guinea pigs, Caesars Entertainment is now getting in on the action, and one-upping them on the level of absurdity.
This weekend, not only is Caesars encouraging parents to bring kids as young as 12-years-old to get vaccinated in exchange for casinos prizes, but they are also giving free alcohol away with every vaccination. That’s right, cause nothing says health and safety like setting up a so-called medical clinic inside a bar, inoculating people with an experimental vaccine, and then giving them booze as the side effects start to kick in!
On Saturday, Penn & Teller will headline the Caesars Entertainment pop-up vaccination effort at Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club at The Linq Promenade. Magician Mat Franco of The Linq Hotel, comic mime Tape Face of Harrah’s, and “Paranormal” at Bally’s mentalist Frederic Da Silva are also scheduled to be on hand to offer No-cost Moderna, Pfizer, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines to CHILDREN as young as 12.
If you’re not vaccinated and want to protect yourself and others and get neat free shit, come see us tomorrow! https://t.co/bLF3tX2NNM— Penn Jillette (@pennjillette) July 23, 2021
And for the degenerate parents who already had their vaccine?
Don’t worry; the Sisolak administration is so desperate to push the government experiment on the public that Caesars will allow you to use your CHILD in your place, and still win prizes! Prizes for taking the vax – or using your kid as a human Guinea pig, including a pair of tickets to Usher’s residency production at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace, and vacation packages at Caesars Resorts.
We’re bringing #VivaVaxVegas to @TheLINQ Promenade! Get your FREE COVID-19 vaccine to be entered into a raffle for 100s of prizes!— Caesars Entertainment (@CaesarsEnt) July 22, 2021
? Sat, July 24 | 11am-6pm
?Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
? Live DJ & entertainment
? @Usher tix, @Raiders gear, @CaesarsEnt suite getaways + more pic.twitter.com/lF7khfdMf6
#VivaVaxVegas continues tomorrow at @kimmelscomedy at the @LinqPromenade. Entertainment, prizes, guests AND the #COVID19 tests and vaccine. This is open to all. Thank you to our great partners helping make the vaccines easy & accessible for all. https://t.co/0LUlbSaCmi— Governor Sisolak (@GovSisolak) July 23, 2021
Latest news from Sisolak’s behind the scenes directives to reenact mask mandates, shut downs and use the Casinos to Force Vaccinations!
- Venetian Palazzo President Threatens Workers Vaccine will be Condition of Employment
- Gaming Board goes after Bars & Small Casinos Threatens Disciplinary Action if they don’t follow Mandates
- Clark County targets Large Events, Concerts and Conventions!
- Clark County Commission Passes Mask Mandate for all Workers, even those who took the magic jab!
- Vegas Chamber Stabs Businesses in Back for Sisolak and Pushes Return of Mask Mandates
- MGM Mirage tells Vaccinated workers they must wear masks for Siemens’ business conventions
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!
- Nevada Democrats and MGM Bribing Parents with Prizes to Vaccinate Kids in Casino!
- MGM Forcing Employees to Test & Quarantine Without Pay in attempt to Push Vaccinations!
- Today’s Mask Directives & Casino Mandates coming directly from Sisolak’s Office
- Resorts World to Segregate Unvaccinated workers: Unvaxxed not allowed to eat with vaxxed!