Follow the science… it’s a mantra repeated daily by brainwashed morons who claim to follow science, while ignoring mountains of pre-covid data that shows their little homemade facemasks not only do nothing to stop a virus, but they actually could contribute to the spread of viruses.
Even the notorious propagandist Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, infamously said at the beginning of the so-called COVID pandemic that masks were not only purely symbolic, “but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”
Of course, the moment the mask became a tool to politically oppress their enemies, he flipped the script and now claims he was lying to protect the supply chain. Yes, LYING to the American Public!
But let us take a look at what quite possibly could be the only honest thing this maniac has ever said, “people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.”
Yesterday, we posted a video of how many times the Clark County Commissioners who passed the Clark County mask mandate touch, fiddle with, and completely remove their masks to not only touch their faces but cough and pick their noses during their meetings.
These are the clowns that you're allowing to dictate how you live. Wake Up Las Vegas & Nevada!— NetworkinVegas.com (@Networkinvegas) August 4, 2021
I give you, the Health & Safety experts on @ClarkCountyNV Commission who brought you the mask mandate, & the upcoming Vaccination Mandate!
How many times can you touch your face… pic.twitter.com/GHuiyzeCQ7
The video illustrates not only how big of a joke this mask mandate is, but it is actually direct common sense, in your face evidence that even the most brainwashed moron should be able to understand – masks are responsible for spreading disease.
If you want to claim you follow the science, then let us consider what we already know from hundreds of years of scientific literature. Touching your face, nose, and mouth and then touching other people and the things around you that they will then touch SPREADS DISEASE. Touching your face with hands that just touched contaminated surfaces SPREADS DISEASE .
“The average healthy person does not need to have a mask, and they shouldn’t be wearing masks,” says Dr. Eli Perencevich, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at the University of Iowa’s College of Medicine.
“There’s no evidence that wearing masks on healthy people will protect them,” Perencevich said. “They wear them incorrectly, and they can increase the risk of infection because they’re touching their face more often.”
Now let us consider what happens here in Las Vegas as a tourist. How many hundreds of times an hour does the average person on the Las Vegas Strip or Fremont Street touch their mask?
- We know that these people are pulling it up and down every time they take a drink or drag on a cigarette — let us not forget the thousands of people pulling it down to smoke pot out in the open on the Las Vegas Strip.
- We know at places like the Circa, the D, and every nightclub on the strip people are asked to pull it down, grab their ID, hand it to the security guard, and then take back their ID and pull up their mask after they have been checked by security. Did they not just contaminate each other? How many face mask touched IDs pass into that guard’s hand and then into yours a night?
- From the video above, and if you have ever just watched someone who wears one for a couple of minutes, we know that most people touch their mask and adjust it at least a couple of times every minute.
- We know people are pulling it off, fiddling with it, shoving it in their dirty pockets and then pulling it back out after their meal to then place it right back on their face.
Now after hundreds of times of touching a mask — which is filled with your sweat, saliva, bacteria, dirt, everything you’ve touched all day, and if you have COVID, a shit load of the virus — what are these people doing?
- They are touching doors, tables and all sorts of shit other people will then touch throughout the Casino.
- They are handling chips, money, and touching slot machines up to a hundred times a minute – slot machines, chips, and money that you or someone else will touch ten seconds after they stand up.
- They are shopping at stores, being handed merchandise and food from a worker who has adjusted their mask at least a dozen times over the last ten minutes.
- They are eating in restaurants and drinking at bars where the cooks, bartenders, and servers adjusted their masks at least a dozen times over the last ten minutes.
How does anyone who claims to follow science believe that wearing the same disgusting cloth mask for 8+ hours a day is helping, let alone not spreading the virus?
How does anyone with a shred of common sense not realize that when they say masks work, they mean in a controlled environment for medical professionals who wash their hands and throw away their mask in a bio-hazard bin after every interaction with a patient!
Common Sense Questions for all you mask wearers:
- Do you change into a brand-new mask every time you accidentally touch your face or every time you have to take it off in between drinks?
- Do you place your disgusting mask that we have already established has been touched by your dirty hands at least 100 times today in a bio-containment container before putting it in your pocket or on your car seat, restaurant table, or wherever you put that dirty ass thing in between strap-ons?
- And if you do throw away that mask, which we know you’re not throwing away a $20 custom printed fabric mask every time you touch your face — but for the sack of SCIENCE — do you put it in a bio-hazard bin, I mean we are dealing with what you say is a deadly pandemic virus, so I hope you are not just shoving it in a pocket or regular trash bag.
If you are not changing your mask after every interaction, or after every time you touch it or take it off, your mask is doing jack shit to protect you and is probably actually helping spread the virus!
“If you don’t wash your hands before you take off the mask and after you take off your mask, you could increase your risk,” says Dr. Eli Perencevich, a professor of medicine and epidemiology at the University of Iowa’s College of Medicine. He went on to tell Forbes that “fiddling with the mask may cause you to touch your face more often, also increasing your risk” … “Improperly disposed surgical or respirator masks also can risk spreading coronavirus.”
Before the masks became a political weapon, even the World Health Organization was warning against the general public wearing them. In fact, back in April 2020 the WHO website warned “the use of face masks alone is “insufficient to provide an adequate level of protection”. Even in November of 2020, the WHO warned of potential risks for healthy people wearing masks in community settings, including “self-contamination by touching and reusing (a) contaminated mask” and “false sense of security, leading to potentially less adherence to other preventive measures such as physical distancing and hand hygiene”.
Dr. Jeremy Biggs from the University of Utah Health warned, “As you’re taking the mask on and off, look at it as possibly contaminated on the outside. So don’t ever touch the outside of your mask.” … “Anytime you touch your mask, you wash your hands.” … “And then when you put it back on, if it hasn’t been just washed, right, then again you would do the same hand hygiene, either washing and/or hand sanitizer.”
How many people working or visiting a casino follow that protocol? How many of you mask wearers follow the protocol? We doubt there is a single person does — besides maybe a surgeon at work — since that would mean washing your hands almost every minute when you are out or on the job!
We know from the Clark County Commissioner video none of them do, and they are the ones mandating the potentially dangerous masks – deadly masks if you believe them that this is indeed a deadly super-pandemic!
Congratulations on “following the science” and not using an iota of common sense.
Latest COVID Mandate news:
- National COVID deaths at an all-time low! None of this is about stopping a Virus!
- Clark County Commissioners Out Partying without Masks after Enacting Mask Mandate
- Internal MGM Memo Warns Capacity restrictions coming if people don’t get the vaccine!
- Mass Cancellations Due to Sisolak’s Mask Mandate Hit Vegas Business Owners, Hospitality and Convention Industry Hard
- Sisolak reinstates Masks Mandate even for those who are vaccinated!
- Gaming Control Board threatens Bars & Small Casinos with Closures if They Don’t Enforce Mask Mandate
- CCSD to require all students & staff to wear masks indoors regardless of vaccination status
- Venetian Palazzo President Threatens Workers Vaccine will be Condition of Employment
- Clark County targets Large Events, Concerts and Conventions!
- Vegas Chamber Stabs Businesses in Back for Sisolak and Pushes Return of Mask Mandates
- Door to Door Vaccine FEMA surge response teams arrive in Vegas!