All sorts of unexpected things can pop-up while exhibiting at a tradeshow.
Here is our list of things that you should have with you at the show.
- A repair kit, including tools such as a screwdriver, Allen renches, hammer, and pliers. ( You never know when you may have to fix something on your booth or displays.)
- Extension cords, and power strips.
- Extra lead forms, marketing materials and business cards ( take 25% more than you think you will need)
- Cleaning supplies – A dirty booth is not very attractive to potential prospects
- Breath mints and hand cleaner
- Office supplies (pens, pencils, folders, highlighters, and scissors)
- Appointment book or Contact Software.
- It is also a good idea to carry some of your promotional literature and giveaways with you in case your shipment gets lost or does not arrive at the show in time.
- A copy of you registration packet and a list of phone numbers for all the key contacts at the event.