New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas is like nothing else in the world. From firework shows and a never ending list of parties to rubbing elbows with A-listers and celebrities, Las Vegas is the place to be on Saturday, Dec. 31, 2016.
The Big Events: Rocking in 2017 at the top NYE Events in Las Vegas
If you are looking for the ultimate place to ring in the new year, then there are two main places to look: The Fremont Street Experience and the Las Vegas Strip. Not only will you find a majority of the top parties and events, but come midnight people will stream into the streets to ring in 2017.
December 31, 2016 @ 1:00 pm – January 1, 2017 @ 3:00 am
This is definitely a local’s favorite! The Fremont Street Experience NYE Party is the ultimate New Year’s Eve street party. Party guests will enjoy a dozen live bands playing all the covers you know and love.
America’s Party Downtown, taking place Saturday, Dec. 31 from 6 p.m. to 3:30 a.m. is a rocking night filled with dozens of bands on three stages, drinking, and 25,000 people who know how to party!
America’s Party: Countdown 2017 on the Strip
December 31, 2016 @ 5:00 pm – January 1, 2017 @ 2:00 am
At 5:00 p.m. on December 31, 2016, Las Vegas Blvd. closes to all vehicle traffic and becomes center stage for one of the country’s top New Year’s Eve events and open air party spots.
The Las Vegas Strip Casinos host hundreds of parties and events on New Year’s Eve. Come midnight the entire strip is taken over by party goers who stream out into the streets to watch the fireworks show, fired from the roofs of 7 Hotel Casinos including the MGM Grand, Aria, Planet Hollywood, Caesars Palace, Treasure Island (TI), The Venetian and the Stratosphere.
New Year’s Eve Casino Parties and Events
New Year’s Eve, Saturday, Dec 31, 2016
- ALIBI Ultra Lounge: Celebrate with the sensational DJ Eddie MacDonald spinning timeless hits and stay dancing all night and into the early morning.
- JEWEL Nightclub: Celebrate its inaugural New Year’s Eve weekend with GRAMMY-nominated Steve Aoki. Featuring an open bar from 9:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- Lift Bar: Live entertainment 9:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Full list of Aria Resort and Casino NYE Events
- Hyde: New Year’s Eve Black Tie Masquerade 2017 with by D. Miles starting at 9 p.m.
- The Bank Nightclub: Glitz & Glamour New Year’s Eve with DJ Ikon Featuring a Premium Open Bar from 9pm-Midnight
- Colosseum Showroom: Elton John: New Year’s Celebration at 7:30 pm
Omnia Nightclub: Calvin Harris brings an exclusive New Year’s Eve performance to Omnia Nightclub from 8:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- The Chelsea: Rock & Roll Hall of Fame singer-songwriter Sting will usher in 2017 with a live performance that starts at 9 p.m
- New Year’s Eve at The Ice Rink: Enjoy an open bar, live DJ and, of course, ice skating as The Ice Rink at the Boulevard Pool.
- Marquee Nightclub: The Weeknd makes a special appearance at Marquee Nightclub for a New Year’s Eve party that includes passed hors d’oeuvres from 9 pm – midnight and a premium open bar from 9 – 11 pm.
- The Chandelier: Live music and all-you-can-drink specialty cocktails featuring Belvedere Vodka and Veuve Clicquot
- Drai’s Las Vegas Nightclub: Drai’s hosts Grammy Award-winning rapper Kendrick Lamar.
Encore & The Wynn
- Surrender Nightclub: DJ Snake will be headlining Surrender Nightclub for New Year’s Eve 2017. The event goes from 10:30 pm to 4:00 am | Guys $75.00 / Ladies $50.00
- Intrigue Nightclub: Dirty Dutch” master and DJ Chuckie will be headlining.
- XS Nightclub: Major Lazer is hosting a high-energy set to ring in 2017.
Hardrock Casino and Hotel
- Vanity Nightclub: Travis Barker DJ/Drum Set | Doors open at 9:00 P.M
- The High Roller: Witness the fireworks show 550 feet in the air. You’ll have the option to purchase an individual ticket, or rent out an entire cabin for you and your entourage. This private High Roller cabin experience includes an open bar and champagne toast at midnight. Individual tickets start at $275 per person. Private cabin rentals start at $6,250.
- Brooklyn Bowl: New Year’s Eve Weekend Kamasi Washington with special guest The Budos Band
- LAX Nightclub: Warren G, Ting Yang Twins, and Ginuwine host the LAX NYE Party. Doors open at 9:00 pm
- LIGHT Nightclub: Hosted by Ludacris
- House of Blues Music Hall: 80s Retro NYE Celebration with Raffles, prizes and 80’s trivia, and 80s retro photo booth.
- Foundation Room: Celebrate 63 floors up with breathtaking views of the Las Vegas strip for the perfect spot for fireworks on the strip.
- Full list of New Year’s events at Mandalay Bay
- Hakkasan Las Vegas: Ring in New Years with Drake | 10:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- 1 Oak: Ring in 2017 with Lil Jon at 1 OAK Nightclub inside The Mirage Hotel & Casino on Saturday, Dec. 31 with Lil Jon. Doors open at 9:00 PM.
- Double Barrel Roadhouse: Ring in the New Year with Southern hospitality and line dance the night away with DJ Montana playing all of your favorite hits from 9pm-2am.
- Diablo’s Cantina: The best view of the fireworks inside the two-level cantina featuring a dance party on both levels with a live band and DJ’s from 9pm-3am.
- http://networkinvegas.com/event/nyemontecarlo/Full List for The Monte Carlo NYE Events
New York, New York
- Brooklyn Bridge: NYNY NYE Bridge Bash features an open bar and a DJ spinning all night with an awesome view of the fireworks!
The Palazzo & The Venetian Resort
- LAVO Nightclub: T-Pain hosts the Palazzo event at LAVO. Enjoy heavily passed hors d’oeuvres from 9 pm – midnight and indulge in a premium open bar from 9 pm – 11 pm.
- TAO Nightclub: French Montana and DJ Khaled host the TAO event that features hors d’oeuvres from 9 pm – midnight and a premium open bar from 9 pm – 11 pm.
- Ghostbar: Las Vegas Fireworks Viewing & Dance Party with House DJ on the 55th Floor. Party starts 8:00 PM
- Rain Nightclub: Midnight Fire & Rain – Premium Open Bar. from 9:00 pm to 4:00 am.
- Moon Nightclub: Party starts 9:00 PM
Paris Las Vegas
- The Chateau Nightclub: Toast to 2017 surrounded by twinkling lights and lush greenery — right in the heart of the Strip. For $125 per person (plus taxes and fees), Chateau offers a three-hour open bar.
- The AXIS: Legendary rap group Wu-Tang Clan will ring in 2017 on the Las Vegas Strip with HOT 97.5’s Wu Year’s Eve. The party starts at 9 p.m.
- VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub and Lounge: Party 51 stories above the ground. General admission comes with one ride on the VooDoo Zipline. Your admission also includes a champagne toast at midnight and open bar from 8 p.m. General admission is $125 per person if you buy it early.
- The Foundry: Rock out with Cheap Trick, the legendary band inducted this year into the year Rock and Roll Hall of Fame! Tickets start at $59.50
- Foxtail Nightclub: Enjoy an open bar from 8 pm to 12 am, and ring in the new year with a midnight champagne toast! Tickets start at $50.
- A list of all the NYE SLS Events
- C Bar: Cash Bar, Party Favors, Endless Happy Hour, Music & Videos. Free Entrance
- Images Lounge: Live Band, Cash Bar, and Party Favors rom 6pm-3am
- Level 107 Lounge: Skyline Celebration from 10pm-4am where you can party the night away 800 feet above the Las Vegas Strip.
- Levels 103, 104, & 108: VIP Tower Party with some of the best views of the midnight fireworks. 4-hour unlimited premium drinks and signature cocktails
- Observation Deck: 3-hour Premium brand open bar, Martini Luge and gourmet food, Midnight champagne toast and views of the Las Vegas fireworks display. DJ Kittie and Go-Go dancers party goes from 9:30 pm – 12:30 am $250.00 per person
- Stoney’s Rockin’ Country: Featuring Carter Winter. Party starts at 9:00 pm and Tickets are $25.00