Safari Club International Annual Hunters Convention
The 2018 Safari Club International Convention is the most dynamic and diverse hunting shows in the country.
The show features everything the mind can dream of, occupying nearly one million square feet of exhibit space. Six continents are under one roof where members come to book hunts, rendezvous with old friends, and shop for the latest guns and hunting equipment.
Attendees at this year’s Safari Club Hunter’s Convention can expect :
- To see the latest and greatest products in the outdoor & hunting industry.
- Dozens of informative and educational seminars designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn new hunting techniques or refine old ones.
- To discover imaginative ways to prepare wild game, and glean tips on the best care for equipment and gear.
- To Meet the top authorities in the outdoor sports and shooting industries.
- The most powerful buying and selling environment in the outdoor industry.
- To attend some of the year’s best after parties, seminars and industry events.
How Many People Attend the Safari Club Hunter’s Convention?
Since 2009, convention attendees and vendors from around the world have made SCI’s Annual Hunters’ Convention one of the top 25 fastest growing trade shows by attendance, according to Trade Show News Network. This year’s event is expected to draw over 21,000 outdoor/hunting industry professionals into Las Vegas.