The 2018 Pizza Expo in Las Vegas, put on by the National Association of Pizzeria Operators, is the world’s largest pizza-only trade show and is now in its 34th year. Pizza Expo, at the Las Vegas Convention Center, is the only industry event where you’ll find more than 90 industry-specific seminars, workshops, and demonstrations, not to mention 500 exhibiting companies and 1,100 booths.
With nearly 500 exhibiting companies on the show floor, Pizza Expo is the place for independent and chain pizzeria owners and managers to one-stop shop for nearly any needed product or service — and see what’s new in the industry.
- Pizza-related products and services are represented exclusively on the show floor.
- Education seminars, cooking demonstrations and other programming address the specific needs and concerns of pizza operators.
- You can compare and evaluate products and services, negotiate great deals on the spot and watch product demonstrations.
- Obtain new knowledge, insight, and ideas that can help position your pizzeria for future growth.
- Network and share ideas with your peers from throughout the world and select from among 90-plus seminars, workshops, and demonstrations.
Why Attend the 2018 Pizza Expo?
After Hour Events and Parties
Beer & Bull Idea Exchange®
An Informal Gathering for Pizza Company Professionals
Tuesday, March 20
4:30 – 6 pm
The Beer & Bull early-evening session offers networkers and problem-solvers the opportunity to meet like-minded pizza professionals in a relaxed setting after the Exhibit Hall closes and the afternoon seminars are complete. Informal discussions on any pizza business topic take place at the round tables in the large Beer & Bull room, and all registered attendees are invited for free beer, snacks and other refreshments.
Pizza Expo Block Party
And Acrobatic Dough-Tossing Finals
Wednesday, March 21
5 – 8 pm
Enjoy free food, drinks and entertainment Wednesday evening at our annual celebration open to all pizza industry attendees and exhibitors. The party features music, games and contests, food and beverage booths and the ever-popular finals of the Freestyle Acrobatic Dough-Tossing event from the World Pizza Games. Join emcee Glenn Cybulski for a fun-filled evening of free entertainment and tasty treats as Pizza Expo throws its annual thank-you party for the pizzeria industry.