NAB SHOW: National Association of Broadcasters Expo
The 2019 National Association of Broadcasters Show (NAB Show) in Las Vegas is the largest trade show and marketplace for digital media, entertainment, and those who are passionate about content.
The NAB Show brings in over 96,000 Attendees who are looking to network, learn and promote solutions that transcend traditional broadcasting and embrace content delivery to new devices in new ways.
Attendees representing every sector of the broadcasting industry will be at the NAB SHOW. Broadcast, Digital Media, Film, Entertainment, Telecom, Post-Production, Education, Houses of Worship, Advertising, Military/Government, Retail, Security, Sports, IT and more converge in Las Vegas for six days to feed the need of next-generation content.
Attendees at this year’s NAB Show can expect:
- Over 1,550 Exhibitors showcasing digital media, broadcast and entertainment products and services.
- The world’s largest collection of vendors driving the future of media and entertainment.
- The New Media Expo (NMX), hosting celebrity bloggers, podcasters and digital content creators
- Networking with top broadcasting professionals.
- Learning from top broadcasters in the world.
- To Attend comprehensive education programs and workshops.
- After parties and broadcasting industry networking events.
NAB Party List: After Hour Parties and Special Events
Check back as the show gets closer for a full list of parties and events.