Las Vegas Market – Summer
The Most Comprehensive Furniture, Home Décor & Gift Market in the Western United States
Since the first show in Summer of 2005, Las Vegas Market has become the most top furniture, home décor and gift market tradeshows in the United States, presenting a unique cross-section of over 2,200 resources in an unrivaled market destination.
Las Vegas Market Features:
- The only home furnishings market in the west.
- The fastest growing gift & home décor market in the nation.
- THE national bedding market.
- Over 5 million square feet of showroom space
Attendees at the Las Vegas Market can expect:
- More than 50,000 domestic and international buyers.
- The latest trends and find inspiration from the industry’s top brands
- Thousands of cross-category products across more than 5 million square feet
- Networking with tens of thousands of furniture, home décor and gift professionals.
- Educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities and more.
How Many People Attend Las Vegas Market?
Over 50,000 people are expected to make their way into Las Vegas to attend this year’s Las Vegas Market.