Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week
The 12th Annual Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW’17) is the largest North American gathering of the independent heavy-duty aftermarket industry. More than 2,000 executives and managers from the U.S., Canada and six other countries – including distributors, suppliers, service providers, educators and industry media – attended the 2016 conference in Las Vegas.
Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week focuses on the Independent heavy duty aftermarket distributor industry. Members can exhibit at HDAW and receive the member-only booth discount and complimentary access to our business centers, as well as discounted registration for buyer attendees.
HDAW is a business-to-business, executive conference presented by a joint operating committee of industry leaders from 13 distinguished industry associations:
- American Council of Frame and Alignment Specialists (ACOFAS),
- Association of Diesel Specialists (ADS)
- Automotive Electric Association (AEA)
- Commercial Vehicle Solutions Network (CVSN)
- HDA-Truck Pride
- Heavy Duty Distribution Association (HDDA)
- Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association (HDMA)
- APRA’s Heavy Duty Remanufacturing Group (HDRG)
- International Truck Parts Association (ITPA)
- Overseas Automotive Council (OAC)
- Power Heavy Duty, Service Specialists Association (SSA)
- VIPAR Heavy Duty.