Downtown Summerlin Farmer’s Market
An event every week that begins at 9:00am on Saturday, repeating until September 29, 2018
Downtown Summerlin hosts a weekly farmer’s market that carries organic, sustainably grown produce from California and Nevada family farms.
The Farmers Market Features:
- Some of the finest Gourmet Food Artisans from Nevada and California.
- Arts and Crafts exhibitors and vendors.
- Vegan, organic or gluten free item.
- Homemade bakery goods, pastries, and Artisan breads.
- Cooking demonstrations, live music, and classes dedicated to the ecological stewardship.
- Farm and artisan tasting events.
The Farmers Market takes place every Saturday from 9 AM-2 PM under the Pavilion.