- This event has passed.
COLLABORATE 17 is a Technology and Applications Forum for the Oracle Community. It brings together Oracle power users and IT decision makers and helps them find practical solutions for today and strategies for tomorrow.
This conference empowers users of Oracle business applications and database software to gain greater value from their Oracle investments through real-world education and networking. Created by and for users, COLLABORATE 17 provides a personalized experience alongside functional and technical insight from other experienced professionals. Participants can expand their community and gain direct access to Oracle. COLLABORATE 17 is jointly presented by the Independent Oracle Users Group (IOUG), the Oracle Applications Users Group (OAUG) and Quest International Users Group (Quest).
What you can expect at Collaborate:
- Find answers to your questions.
- Education sessions sourced from Oracle Applications user communities. Beginner to advanced, technical, functional or hybrid.
- Effective ways to utilize existing applications, upgrade or implement.
- One-on-one meetings with development and management teams behind the products.
- Network with other Oracle users and go beyond your own organization. Pick the brains of your peers who share similar issues and find people who have solved your same challenges.