AOPA World Congress
The 2017 AOPA World Congress is envisioned to be the largest collaboration in history of Partner Organizations, AOPA Members, Exhibitors, Physicians, Allied Health Professionals and international O&P Professionals. The AOPA National Assembly is the country’s oldest and largest meeting for the orthotic, prosthetic, and Pedorthic profession in the United States, and for 2nd time, will invite the international community to collaborate.
Expand your knowledge, grow your market presence, and advance your career at this unique global gathering of high visibility and importance.
Why you should plan to attend:
- Research and development expenditures in the United States are more than $95 billion, making the United States the leader in medical innovation and creating the ideal location for a unique gathering of high visibility and importance.
- Superior Clinical Education featuring the best speakers from around the world. Hear from physicians, researchers, and top-notch practitioners.
- Practical learning and live demonstrations.
- Preparation for the massive changes that U.S. health care reform is sure to bring, and its influence on global health policy.
- Networking with an elite and influential group of professionals.
- Largest display of exhibits in the United States for the orthotic, prosthetic, and pedorthic profession
- Ideal U.S. location chosen for travel ease and popularity