- This event has passed.
The 16th Annual NAPA 401(k) Summit is the nation’s retirement plan advisor convention.
Attendees of the 2017 Summit have a unique opportunity to connect with other industry leaders and professionals to gain insight on the challenges that those dealing with 401(k) plans are facing. After daytime educational sessions and networking, attendees will participate in exciting SUMMIT After Dark events.
The Summit is ideal for those who sell, market, support, and service 401(k) plans including:
- Financial Advisors
- Broker Dealer/Registered Investment Advisor Home Office staff
- Custodial/Trustee Service Providers
- Other Service Providers
Attendees of this year’s 401K Summit will:
- Interact with over 2,000 retirement plan professionals
- Learn the latest from top vendors and exhibitors
- Attend “Super Sessions” on the latest hot topics
The National Association of Plan Advisors, part of the American Retirement Association, is the only association created by and for retirement plan advisors. Membership is also open to other retirement industry professionals who support the interests of plan advisors.