Looking for a way to increase the amount of fans you have on your facebook fan page?
Having a custom Welcome Page can help increase the chance of someone becoming a fan your page.
To see an example of how this works check out our page below…. Click here to see it live on facebook (if you are already a fan you will be taken right to our wall.)
To direct non-fans to your custom Welcome Tab instead of your Wall follow the steps below.
Add the Static FBML App (Facebook Markup Language)
- In the Search box at the top of your screen, type in FBML.
- Click on the FBML icon to go to that page.
- Click on Add to My Page (as seen in the screenshot below).
- Click Add Static FBML to your fan page.
Create Your Custom Content
To create your custom page you will need to be familiar with basic HTML.
- Go back to your Fan page
- Click Edit Page under your image.
- Scroll down and click on the edit link under the FBML app.
- In the first small text field enter the name of your Tab ( something like Welcome)
- In the text field box paste in your custom HTML code.
For those that need help with HTML Coding or Design, you can visit us at www.RichardsonGraphics.com and fill out the request more information form on the right side of the page.